Since 2009 Supercity Aparthotels have led the way in superior and stylish serviced apartment hotels. Our signature personalised and flexible service has established a level of comfort, convenience, and attention to detail that only true independently owned and operated companies can achieve. We have six properties with three new locations opening by 2023 with strong aspirations to expand into more key locations across the UK. Learn more about our story.
- Great, clean place. We definitely recommend Amazing little place. The room was excellent, modern, very clean, the bed very comfortable, easy check in/out. Easy to find, and great location. Even if it was it the centre close to shops and restaurants, the room was pretty quiet. We loved the smart curtains, made the room dark for the morning.sauliucclaudia01/04/2023We enjoyed our stay here. The apartment had everything we needed. It was in a quiet area, which we liked, but still within walking distance to most London attractions and good restaurants were not too far away. The staff were very helpful and quick to respond to anything we needed.Lucia19/01/2023Great room and location.Jeongin08/01/2023
- This apartment was in a great location - super walkable to lots of main attractions. I also loved that it was in a secure building, with someone at reception to help answer questions at any time. The apartment was spotless and had great amenities - and the welcome bag with snacks and wine was such a sweet touch! Would definitely stay here again.Jocelyn05/01/2023Excellent accommodations in an amazing areaShawn04/01/2023Wonderful experience! A block and a half from Earls Court tube station yet on a quiet street in a neighborhood made this a great spot to call home while we explored London. Front desk help was super friendly and had great suggestions for restaurants. Hats off to Amin and his colleagues!Cara01/01/2023
- Great to stay. I loved the host quick responses. Love the fact that the place look exactly like the pictures and super clean. Only issue we had was a bit of a smell coming from bathroom vent. They help us with that right away. Easy walks to the tube and bus. Many food places and close to design museum. This met our expectations and more. I would love to stay here again when we return.Erika01/01/2023Great accessibility to the tube and quiet. The reception desk was always friendly! Great place!Tak H.31/12/2022It was a great stay! We were able to check in 7 hours prior of check in. We had fresh towels and the rooms were clean. The view from the balcony was awesome! Unfortunately, 1 lift wasn’t operating but that is the only thing what was wrong with the whole entire stay.Danny29/12/2022
- Emplacement central et idéal pour visiter facilement Londres. Excellent service des employés de l'hôtel.Fred28/12/2022Great location and great accommodation, would definitely stay again!Tyler27/12/2022Apartment style hotel room. Facility seems to be freshly renovated with modern finishes, nice bathroom.Chance26/12/2022
- This is a great pick for someone who doesn't want to stay in a touristy area, but wants convenient access via a VERY close underground station The unit was spotless, exactly as described and had all the amenities I needed.Lisa24/12/2022We really enjoyed our stay here! The apartment was easy to find and it was helpful to have someone at the desk downstairs to help with baggage since we arrived earlier than check in. They were always able to ask questions. The apartment itself was well stocked, cute, and cozy. The neighborhood had everything we needed, including many nearby restaurants, pubs, and a small grocery store. It was a 5 or 10 minute walk from two different underground lines, too. We would definitely stay again! Thank you!Marisa23/12/2022One of the best accommodation in London Stayed in December. Booking directly was very easy, and the booking office staff (Antonia) specially was very helpful. Got the room 110.
Check in process very fast, and the front desk staff was very nice.
The hotel has lift, making easy to get your luggage to the room. The room was big considering this is London, very clean and fresh looking! Very central, near the metro , 15 min walking to coven garden. the best place to stay in London, and coming back again in a few weeks.krloscolon22/12/2022
- Amazing place in a great location. Very child friendly. Thank you for an amazing stayToniG21/12/2022Location perfetta, appartamento comodissimo con tutto il necessario. Peccato solo per il problema con le chiavi che è durato diversi giorni e della difficile comunicazione con i nuovi ragazzi alla reception che non sapevano esattamente come comportarsi. In ogni caso meritano il massimo delle stelle!Consuelo20/12/2022Very nice and central serviced apartmentMike20/12/2022
- Great location right near a tube station, fantastic staff and nice spacious room with high ceilings and a desk to work at.Hunter18/12/2022Easy and convenient setupRafiq17/12/2022Lovely stay! Easily accessible to the center of London by tube. About 1 mile from Covent Garden and Soho. Safe location and felt safer that there was 24 hour Reception. Reception was very friendly and helpful — let us keep our bags there before and after check in and provided extra amenities upon request. Room is perfect for 2 and very clean.Grace13/12/2022
- Great space! Close to the underground, grocery stores and restaurants. Having a washing machine was an absolute game-changer! Will definitely stay here next time we are in London.
The only downside was we had very terribly loud American neighbour, who was a long-term guest. If she hadn’t been next to us, our stay would of been absolute perfection!Irene12/12/2022Friendly and accommodating staff, very ideally placed, with the underground within walking distance. The accommodation was modern, clean and functional.Oomarmagaisen11/12/2022Nice place (just as shown on photos) and a great location. Close to the underground, but you can as well reach the centre of London by foot. The reception is open 24/7 which is very convenient. Highly recommend.Joanna11/12/2022
- Nice clean apartment with great views from the balcony and nice and easy check inKieran11/12/2022The team at this hotel was phenomenal - it is brand new, super clean, on a quiet street but within walking distance of London's best attractions...we were thrilled with our stay and would highly recommend this hotel!Chris11/12/2022Amazing apartment, and easy access with 24h concierge, would save the place and stay again, perfect 👍🏼Luke10/12/2022
- Great place to stay Lovely place, apartments are modern but cosy, very clean, great bar just opened in reception area. Very central, easy walking distance of everywhere. Seafront & pier close, lots of shops & the famous “lanes” are just a 10-15 minute walk, We will definitely return. Morecatwoman5909/12/2022Great area for getting to the underground quickly. Underground has Piccadilly and District lines and access to line changes. Fun pub and good Italian restaurants. This space was compact and adequate for 2 people. Shower has good pressure and easy to operate. Clean space, though carpeted area needs cleaning. Room servicing is an added 30£ and only weekdays. Nice to have a kitchenette with furnished coffee/tea. Would stay here again.Connie06/12/2022Fully met our expectations . Plan to go again!Mary04/12/2022