6 Things you didn’t know about The Rosebery…
There are some things you didn’t know, but should know about The Rosebery, especially if you’re staying with us, or even work in the Clerkenwell / Farringdon area. You can also speak to one of our fantastic team for more interesting facts or places of interest nearby!
- The Drunken Butler, an amazing restaurant concept is opening its doors soon, at 20 Rosebery Avenue.
- The Rosebery has an onsite gym with use of a resident personal trainer (ask reception for more info).
- The Rosebery is manned by 12 staff members daily.
- There are over 15 restaurants on Exmouth Market, a short stroll from The Rosebery.
- The Rosebery is located in the original ‘Little Italy’ in Clerkenwell.
- The Rosebery building was formerly Drake, Driver and Leaver Ltd who were printers, lithographers and manufacturing stationers in the early 1900’s.
To book a room at The Rosebery, click here.