There are some things we thought we’d share with you about our lovely Templeton Place; good to know if you’re staying with us! For more interesting facts or places of interest nearby, please speak to one of our friendly team at reception!
- Templeton Place first opened its doors in Spring 2009.
- Templeton Place has our longest serving Supercity staff member, Nick who has been with us since the day it opened.
- The site was originally a multi-storey car park.
- Kensington High Street, The National History, V&A and Science museums are all a short walk away.
- There are over 20 restaurants within a five minute walk.
- Templeton Place has a book swap area for guests on the 3rd floor.
To book a room at Templeton Place, click here.