There are some things you didn’t know, but should know about The Rosebery, especially if you’re staying with us, or even work in the Clerkenwell / Farringdon area. You can also speak to one of our fantastic team for more interesting facts or places of interest nearby!
- The Drunken Butler, an amazing restaurant concept is opening its doors soon, at 20 Rosebery Avenue.
- The Rosebery has an onsite gym with use of a resident personal trainer (ask reception for more info).
- The Rosebery is manned by 12 staff members daily.
- There are over 15 restaurants on Exmouth Market, a short stroll from The Rosebery.
- The Rosebery is located in the original ‘Little Italy’ in Clerkenwell.
- The Rosebery building was formerly Drake, Driver and Leaver Ltd who were printers, lithographers and manufacturing stationers in the early 1900’s.
To book a room at The Rosebery, click here.